google search

Sunday, June 6, 2010

THE CHARACTER AND CULTURES OF AMERICAN PEOPLE INCLUDED FROM THE AMERICAN DREAM MOVIE

THE CHARACTER OF AMERICAN PEOPLE INCLUDED FROM THE AMERICAN DREAM MOVIE

1. Ambitious

Ambition is the desire for personal achievement. It provides the motivation and determination necessary to help give direction to life. Ambitious people seek to be the best at what they choose to do for attainment, power, or superiority. Ambition can also be defined as the object of this desire.

Sally Kendoo : "Right Tweedy. Can you help me win? Because I can do anything to win this show".

Martin Tweed : "Owh...Sally. Iwant to be help you but It's not so much I can do for you"

"It's stand to you. You dot to have to make the audiences love you".

2. Egoist

Egoist is a person with self-involvement amounting to egoism, possibly an egotist (i.e., selfish person).

Sally Kendoo : "So, Good luck for you tomorrow".

Omer : "Thank you".

Sally Kendoo : "I'm sorry, I must destroy you".


THE CULTURES OF AMERICA INCLUDED FROM THE AMERICAN DREAM MOVIE

FREE SEX

A sexual act that does not cost any money, as opposed to sex that is paid for via prostitution. An orgy, inasmuch as sexual activity is shared freely. Sex outside of marriage, called "fornication" in some religious traditions.

Martin Tweed : "Sometimes I looked you and seem like see my own self. It is disgust but pulling".

Sally Kendoo : "Martin, I don't be alive to the people but if you want me I'm yours".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share